VIP Spades GAME INFORMATION
- VIP Spades
- VIP Spades is a card game at k2t2.com. xplore the most friendly and fun spades card game for the whole family. It is currently one of the most popular social games which are played with a full deck of cards. This is a 52-card trick taking game similar to Hearts, Bridge and Euchre. You can read the complete ruleset and types of games modes. Play VIP Spades unblocked.
RULES of Spades:
The classic Spades in pairs mode is played with a deck consisting of 52 cards. The cards are dealt clockwise starting from the dealer’s successor (to his left). Each player receives 13 cards.
– The bidding is also clockwise and starts from the player on the left of the dealer. There are two options of bidding – see cards or blind bid. If the player chooses the first option, he must bid a number of tricks from 0 to 13, which he expects to win. There is no need for each bid to be higher or lower than the last one. The combined bidding of the two partners is summed up together to form the team bid. This is the number of tricks the team must win in order to achieve a positive score.
– A NIL (0) bid means that the player declares that he will not win any tricks in this round. If he succeeds, he wins 100 points, but if he doesn’t manage to do so, the player receives a penalty of 100 points.
-When the bidding starts, each player can choose not to look at his cards and thus make a BLIND NIL bid. This bid can give 200 points, but also cost 200 if the player wins even one trick.
– The cards in each suit are ranked as follows: A, K, Q, J, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2.
– The player on the dealer’s left begins the trick. He can play whichever card he chooses, excluding those of the spades suit. The trick continues in a clockwise fashion and the other players must follow the suit, if possible. If not, they may play a random card.
– If no spade is played during a trick, it is won by the highest value card of the initially played suit. If cards of the spades suit are played, the trick is won by the highest value spade. The winner in the last trick begins the next one.
– A spade card cannot be played until:
— a spade has been played to trump another trick;
— the leader has no other cards besides spades;
♠ Play Spades plus friends and strangers alike – send gifts and socialize;
♠ Invite your Facebook friends to play and get Free Chips! The rules are not that hard when you play with friends!
♠ Entertaining gameplay and high quality card physics!
♠ Enjoy free chips every day and weekly/monthly raffles and rewards.
♠ Strong social element embedded in the game, including chat, gifts, gallery and more, to further improve the experience.
♠ Meet new people – easy dating functionality.
♠ The most real and correct official rules for pairs and solo!
♠ Blitz Tournaments – Classic and Quick with Huge prizes!
- Puzzle Games
I LIKE IT I DON'T LIKE IT
Total AG Ratings: 0